Afrodite Bust XL
A collection of popular sculptures in modern or minimal colorways. Made of alabaster. In Pop, Modern and Minimal colors it covers all types of consumer and giving them a unique decoration.
According to ancient Greek mythology and religion, Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty, sexuality, pleasure and childbearing. The corresponding deity of the Ancient Romans was Venus (Latin: Venus), while it has many elements in common with the Egyptian goddess Athor. The planet Venus owes its name to it. The Birth of Aphrodite (Italian: La nascita di Venere) is a painting by Italian Renaissance artist Sandro Botticelli. It was built around 1485–1486. Today it is in the collection of the Uffizi Museum in Florence, in the room dedicated to the great creator. It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing creations of the Florentine artist. The inspiration for the painting is given by a mythological narrative of Ovid and is a Neoplatonic allegory based on the perception of love as a generative force.
- 30 × 19 × 52 CM
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Ιn the same category
Unique ArtCulture products
• Products that stand out from the competition
• Modern - Authentic - High Aesthetics
• 100% Greek product
• Handmade or hand painted
• High construction specifications
• Wide range of products that are constantly updated
Luxury ArtCulture Packaging
• Choose Artculture Gift Wrap of your choice
• Provision of the Art Culture Non Woven Bag
• Providing a Greeting card for the consumer to write wishes
• Certificate of Greek authentic product
• Qr code card, for the history of the object
ArtCulture Knows To Inspire
• Art - Decoration - Souvenir
• Business Gifts
Add value to your store, excite your customers!
• EXCLUSIVELY SELECTED STORES •